Facilities and Equipment Technician - Broomfield
- Roles: Facilities and Equipment Technician
- Business Group: 1023 - BROOMFIELD W 120th Ave
- Pay Range: $20 per hour
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
Our Facilities & Equipment Teams are the bones of Chuze Fitness and their work directly connects to our member experience. We are currently on the lookout for individuals who are highly organized, able to work independently, and have the drive to keep equipment and facility items in tip-top shape!
Our Maintenance Technicians are based in a single club - One Club, One Tech. The right individual is mechanically inclined, curious and enjoys the process of ‘figuring it out’ when solutions aren’t obvious. A typical day will consist of but is not limited to; minor and major repair of all ﬁtness equipment, preventative maintenance, basic building maintenance, responding to emergency requests, maintaining records of scheduled procedures, ordering parts and replacements, and completing monthly checklists. This position may require working evenings and weekends in emergency situations.
Perks & Benefits include:
- Growth opportunities
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- Cell phone stipend
- Discount on all retail purchases (does not include smoothie bar)
- Standard 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)
Ideally you will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Approachable personality as this is a member facing position
- Effective time management
- Mechanically Inclined
- Familiar with CMMS - Work Order System- software (preferred)
- Basic knowledge in areas of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry (Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of pool and spa maintenance - CPO (Preferred)
- General understanding of computers, including email
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders and perform rooftop checks
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Standing, sitting, kneeling for prolonged periods of time
- Driving a company or personal vehicle: outside appointments or assisting at a nearby Chuze Fitness location
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions. If the role requires driving for the company, a DMV check may also be required.