Group Fitness Personal Trainer - Team Training Coach $25-$30/hr
- Pay Range: $25 per hour
- Roles: TT Coach
- Business Group: 1032 - ALBUQUERQUE Eagle Ranch Rd NW
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion. We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
The Team Training department offers dynamic and motivating 60-minute team training sessions that use heart rate technology and interval training to maximize the efficiency of the workout.
$25 - $30 / hour
A Team Training Coach is a motivator who aims to maximize members’ efforts to reach their fitness goals. The coach not only leads the team in training, but also builds relationships with members and promotes member to member relations. They are highly engaging, bursting with energy, and sincerely passionate about helping teams in training to reach their goals. Coaches are fully integrated with the operations teams, are knowledgeable about the club facilities, offerings and rules, and can effectively communicate with members to ensure our company mission, value and standards are maintained. They are knowledgeable and courteous fitness professionals; they are qualified to deliver safe, effective and physiologically sound workouts, while also exciting and engaging members.
Perks & Benefits for this position include:
- Fun work environment
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- On-site kids club*
- Instructor referral program
- Free access to hundreds of dollars’ worth of continuing education
- Performance-based compensation (no commission goals)
- Professional development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Full-time employees are offered additional benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance, eligible for 401K after 1 year of employment, and paid vacation.
*for all locations that have Kids Club Instructors may use Kids Club for their own children while teaching. Full policy available upon request
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA, ACSM, or NASM) with 2 years of experience
- Group fitness certification with at least 1 year of experience
- TRX training
- CPR/AED certification (Within first 60 days of employment)
- HIGHLY motivated self-starter who is looking for an opportunity and not a “job”
- Ability to motivate and cultivate a collective environment of encouragement that facilitates connections and makes members feel like family
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions.