Kids Club Team Member $16 / hour
- Roles: Kids Club Team Member
- Business Group: 1015 - FULLERTON E. Orangethorpe Ave
- Pay Range: $16 per hour
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
At Chuze Fitness' Kids Club our top priority is to provide a safe, FUN, creative and clean environment that kids want to be part of. We’re all responsible for positively impacting each person, big or small, through smiling, laughing, remembering names, giving well-deserved high fives, and cleaning (A LOT). We’re looking for individuals from all backgrounds who are KIND, committed, reliable, and love to work with kids and their families.
We’re looking for individuals from all stages, ages, and backgrounds who are KIND, social, and not afraid of hard work!
$16 / hour
Kids Club Team Members are responsible for supervising and engaging with our little Chuzers. They are patient, caring, a fantastic team player, and someone that everyone can trust. Your shift will consist of constant interactions with parents and kids (ages 6mo-12yrs), cleaning, planning activities and games, and winning a dance-off or two. Team Members have constant communication with the Kids Club Manager and openly share ideas, ask/give feedback, and set clear goals to support their growth and development.
Perks & Benefits include:
- Free gym and iChuze Membership
- Work with amazing children and parents
- Professional training and growth opportunities
- Discounts via vendor partners
- Team building events and annual holiday parties
Ideally you will have:
- 18+ years of age (required)
- Prior childcare experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- A positive & playful mindset
- Demonstrated patience while working with children and adults
- Ability to get up and down off the floor frequently and move quickly when needed
- Occasionally lift and/or move 30-50lbs
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. A background check is required for this position.