Senior HR Compensation Analyst
Chromalloy is a global engineering & solutions company. We are a leading provider of aftermarket parts, repairs, and solutions that safely & reliably extend the life of aircraft engines and gas turbines. We develop, manufacture and repair critical turbine components for a range of engine platforms. Our solutions support the engines running the aerospace, energy and defense industries around the world.
Chromalloy employees are proud, passionate problem-solvers who strive to live our values every day. A career with Chromalloy is an opportunity to learn from top industry experts, work with important technologies, and unlock a passion for innovation. Join our team of experts, innovators and problem-solvers delivering world-class solutions for our customers. Be part of something bigger with Chromalloy.
Provide compensation analysis and support to the business to ensure competitive compensation programs and practices.
- Responsibilities include survey participation and market analysis, job analysis, job description and skill matrices development, review of salary actions, sales incentive design and annual processing, annual merit processing and analysis of proposed compensation practices, policies and strategies.
- Participate in market survey and analyze results to obtain appropriate market pricing. Audit and evaluate jobs internally to ensure equitable wage and salary rates of current work force. Conduct specific market surveys, as required, to address business’ compensation related needs.
- Develop recommendations to adjust salary structure in response to management requests, changing organizational needs and market values.
- Assist in the design, delivery and administration of company wide compensation and performance management programs, to include policies and procedures, salary planning, salary structures, bonus plans, sales incentive programs, etc.
- Coordinate global annual merit process, including development of increase pools and guidelines (in coordination with regional HR & finance).
- Manage global annual bonus process. Administer North America sales incentive and commission programs.
**Remote/Hybrid work schedule considered for candidates not local to the Palm Beach Gardens, FL area.**
Knowledge or experience in the following areas:
- Conducting market surveys, participating in market surveys and analysis utilized in market pricing
- Evaluating current wage and salary rates & recommending actions
- Administration of incentive programs
- Design, delivery and administration of company-wide compensation, performance management and salary planning systems, including incentive design
- Proficient in spreadsheet software (MSExcel), Presentation and graphs/charts (MSPowerpoint), database software (MSAccess)
- Proficient with HR systems & data analysis
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran's status, or visual, hearing, mental or physical disability.
Any offer of employment will also be conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with company policy and applicable federal and state regulations. This position requires access to controlled technology and technical data, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations and or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Job offers are contingent upon Chromalloy obtaining any necessary authorization for the employee to access such technology in a timely fashion in accordance with business needs and prior to beginning work.