Corporate Operations Recruiter
- Newnan, GA, USA
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Summary: Our Corporate Recruiter will be a trusted partner to our HR & Leadership Team! We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter to lead the charge in full-cycle & high-volume recruitment for our aerospace manufacturing direct labor client groups throughout the company, with a primary focus on Hourly Operations. The Corporate Recruiter will also be proficient with Applicant Tracking Systems (Smart Recruiter preferred), client management, market research, and is an excellent communicator. Although position is remote, the candidate must be local to the Tampa area, and occasional onsite support for recruitment events may be necessary.
Full-Cycle Recruitment- High Volume Operations/Manufacturing/Industrial/Skilled Labor Recruitment- U.S.
- Review staffing needs of assigned client groups and develop a plan for identifying qualified candidates in shortest amount of time.
- Partner with hiring managers regularly to scope job role criteria and candidate profiles in conjunction with available job descriptions.
- Proactively source and recruit potential candidates by researching niche job boards, internet sites, trade/technical schools, & local community partnerships.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone screens to ensure candidates meet position criteria/experience/skillsets, schedule onsite interviews, coordinate debrief sessions with hiring managers, and extend verbal offers to selected candidates in conjunction w/ site approval process.
- Facilitate excellence in candidate communications, personal recruiter metrics and applicant experience.
- Applicant Tracking System- Smart Recruiter: Administer timely dispositions and maintain accurate data management.
- Establish relationships with site HR and functional Business leaders to provide recruitment counsel and guidance regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and skills assessment methods.
Education: BA in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Psychology or related discipline
Experience: Minimum 5 years of progressive experience within a corporate/agency human resources environment involved in recruiting / staffing activities of similar size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience with independently managing high-volume, tight deadlines and effective time management..
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand the organization's business operations and industry.
- Demonstrated talent with critical thinking; ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, and talent assessment.
- Ability to work independently and forge strong operating and peer relationships.
- A relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and enjoys the challenge of driving innovative solutions and process improvements.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran's status, or visual, hearing, mental or physical disability.
Any offer of employment will also be conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with company policy and applicable federal and state regulations. This position requires access to controlled technology and technical data, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations and or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Job offers are contingent upon Chromalloy obtaining any necessary authorization for the employee to access such technology in a timely fashion in accordance with business needs and prior to beginning work.