Planning & Scheduling Assistant
- Alfreton DE55, UK
Chromalloy is a global supplier of advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and land-based applications and repairs. The company refurbishes and manufactures engine components and designs and manufactures FAA-approved replacement parts for aircraft engines that are certified to meet or exceed the performance, reliability and durability specifications of original equipment manufacturer parts. In support of land-based vehicles, Chromalloy employs identical engineering disciplines used to produce its FAA-certified parts. Chromalloy serves commercial, military and industrial turbine engine operators worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Planning & Scheduling Assistant this will be to join our Engineering team at Chromalloy UK in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
JOB TITLE: Planning and Scheduling Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Planning Manager
To assist the Head of Planning and the Production Planning Department to create and implement detailed production plans to the various Production cells within Chromalloy United Kingdom Ltd.
ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- To create detailed schedules for the various Chromalloy Production cells.
- To ensure customer delivery dates are met within the required time scale agreed with the Sales & Marketing Department.
- To assist the master Scheduler and the production departments to improve on-time delivery performance.
- To create and report using various improvement tools and techniques to help reduce the Company orders in areas.
- To maintain current improved delivery on Chromalloy products and improve reporting.
- To assist in creating Capacity Planning reports for Chromalloy products to help reinforce continuous improvements.
- To ensure the daily broadcasting of progress of production orders and the corrective actions taken in recovering arrears and unscheduled stoppages, etc.
- To understand and work to Company guidelines and observe all Company policies.
- To understand and conform to all Quality requirements within Chromalloy United Kingdom Ltd.
- To understand and conform to all Health & Safety requirements within Chromalloy United Kingdom Ltd, ensuring personal safety and the safety of others.
- Any other duties that may be required by the Company
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must have a good understanding of English and be PC literate
- Have good communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines that deliver Customer requirements
- A self-motivated approach and a proactive attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.