Human Resource Coordinator
- Newnan, GA, USA
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Successful candidate will possess exemplary attention to detail, and accuracy. Must be “Solutions Driven” with the ability to prioritize while meeting deadlines yet maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
Job duties will include:
· Payroll auditing for 150+ hourly/salary employees – ADP eTime experience ++
· Process Site Level HR documentation for Corp HR Office
· Support on-boarding/off-boarding of employees: schedule drug testing, background checks, I-9, E-Verify
· Support recruiting efforts
· Maintain Applicant Tracking System
· Support Employee Engagement Programs & Activities
· Provide HR support to employees, supervisors, and managers
· Administrative support to Site Leader, including preparation of travel/ expense reports
· Additional administrative duties as assigned
· Back up to HRBP in their absence
· Personal Credibility – honest, ethical, trustworthy
· Interpersonal Awareness - interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings
· Professional Communication – articulate information, oral & written
· Foster Teamwork – embrace organizational culture, work cooperatively with others on a team
· Must have advanced MS PowerPoint & Outlook Skills
· Must have intermediate MS Word & Excel Skills
· ADP- EV5/eTime a +
· Three to five years HR related experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Chromalloy offers challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.