Technical Records Analyst
- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advance repair and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group Company. For more information, visit www.sequa.com
The Chromalloy AMS Technical Records Analysts reviews and maintains Aircraft and Engine historical records, including complete back-to-birth trace for life-limited parts. All records are maintained to ASA-100 and Chromalloy AMS standards.
- Administrates and Maintains the records system which insures proper time control information regarding airframes, components, accessories, appliances, Airworthiness Directives, and others that may be required.
- Research and set up historical records for aircraft and engines.
- Maintain and audit the aircraft records for the repair or overhaul of airframe, components, accessories, appliances, engines.
- Perform daily records audits for completeness.
- Plays an active role in problem resolution and following up to ensure resolutions are obtained in a timely manner.
- Update the maintenance and inspection tracking software and other records tracking methods as necessary to ensure timely information is available.
- Convert records to digital format and retain all dirty finger print historical records of airframe, components, engines and APUs in accordance with company and federal regulations.
- 2-year associate’s degree in aviation related field or 5 years of aviation experience with a 14 CFR Part 121/145 airline/repair station in lieu of associate’s degree preferred.
- Familiar with the industry General Maintenance Manuals, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and Air Transport Association (ATA) Coding
- Knowledge of aircraft and engine records requirements and processes
- Must be familiar with aircraft technical manuals such as IPC, AMM, and CMM.
- 1-year experience building records packages, performing LLP back-to-birth trace, and creating cover sheets.
- Professionally represent the Company to internal and external entities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to type 30 WPM.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Self-directed and willing to take initiative.
- Hard working and customer focus a must.
- Exhibits attention to detail and is a champion for accuracy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.