Fettler/Blender/Deburr - Aerospace
- Alfreton DE55, UK
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE A MINDFUL EMPLOYER
As part of the mindful employer initiative, we are positive about Mental Health and recognise the necessities in order to work towards better mental health in the workplace. We are dedicated to supporting the mental wellbeing of our staff by agreeing to the following values:
- To provide non-judgmental and proactive support to staff experiencing mental ill-health.
- To not make assumptions about a person with a mental health condition and their ability to work.
- To be positive and enabling toward all employees and applicants with a mental health condition.
- To support line managers in managing mental health in the workplace.
- To ensure they are fair in the recruitment of new staff in accordance with the Equality Act (2010).
- To make it clear that people who have experienced mental ill-health will not be discriminated against, and that disclosure of a mental health conditions will enable both the employee and employer to assess and provide the right level of support or adjustment.
As a CUK Fettler, your duties will involve:
- Prepare parts for powder coating ensuring the welds are cleaned off
- Regular use of power tools to seal off all sections ensuring a smooth finish for powder coating
- Comply with CUK Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience using tools such as hand grinders and orbitals and have previously worked as a fettler within a manufacturing business.
Benefits that come with the role:
- Private Medical Care
- 4 x Life Assurance
- 4 day working week
- Additional 12.5% shift allowance
- Free on site parking
- Christmas shut down
- Wellness programme
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.