- Carson City, NV, USA
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
POSITION SUMMARY: Performs various administrative duties requiring a thorough knowledge of the policies and procedures of the Company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
· Process employee requests for attendance adjustments through ADP or company representative
· Provide other department support as needed such as travel arrangements, etc.
· Perform visual compliance checks for visitors
· Complete orientation of temporary employees and assist with new hire orientation
· Coordinate/schedule Export Compliance and EHS training
· Manage department correspondence including bulletin boards, compliance postings, flyers, etc.
· Facilitate new hire and random pool drug testing
· Execute verification of employment (VOE) requests
· Maintain employee files and the HR filing system
· Provide general administrative and clerical support
· Assist with employee events
· Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls accordingly
· Present a professional, employee oriented presence
· Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards
· Adhere to all Company health, safety and environmental policies while performing job duties
The marginal duties and responsibilities (performed occasionally or at irregular intervals) for this position are:
· Screening of applicants
· Performing other tasks in the facility as needed
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
The specific EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE requirements of this position are:
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Two years’ experience in an administrative role
· Benefit administration
The specific LICENSES and/or CERTIFICATIONS required for this position are: Must pass job related tests
The specific SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE required for this position are:
· Able to read and write in English
· Basic Math Skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Good interactive skills
· Problem solving ability
Chromalloy offers challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.