Aerospace Process Operator
- Alfreton DE55, UK
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
As an Aerospace Process Operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Be competent in the reading and understanding off Chromalloy internal data cards (SDC’s)
- Be highly skilled in the execution of stopping off and trimming back parts in accordance with the relevant SDC’s
- Be competent in the understanding of recipes and mixing of slurries in line with Chromalloy’s internal SDC’s and COSHH regulations.
- Be competent in the over checking and signing off of other operative’s work output and have responsibility for correctly moving throughout the process.
- Understand the process, importance and be responsible for all first ‘slip’ coatings on parts
- Assist in the training and development of all stop off operatives within the area.
- Comply with all Health and safety legislation and rules and regulations.
- Maintain a clean environment within the area at all times in accordance with company 5’s standards.
- Carry out any other duties that may be required by the company.
- The ability to work closely with others is imperative, requiring team participation to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Understands and promotes Chromalloy’s values, always.
- Be a self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Can adjust to unforeseen quality, production scheduling, maintenance and sickness/absence circumstances and work in a team environment to overcome the issue.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience within an aerospace environment or at minimum an ISO9001 approved organisation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.