Staff Internal Auditor
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA
Owned by Private Equity leaders, the Carlyle Group, Sequa Corporation comprises two discrete businesses – Chromalloy is an innovative ‘disruptor’ in the aerospace industry segment, and Precoat Metals, a market leader in the metal coating industry segment. Both of these companies are value streams within One Sequa, underpinned by shared services organization, shared values and an evolving common culture. As a member of the Sequa team, you will partner closely with the Executive Leadership team and just about every part of the company globally. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
The Staff Auditor is directly involved with the execution of the audit assignments under the supervision of experienced department personnel.
- Participates in the engagement planning process
- Recognizes potential problem areas in specific engagements and discusses them with Audit Senior and/or Manager
- Keep supervisory personnel informed as to the progress of assignments
- Performs other accounting, auditing, and consulting duties as needed in engagements and as assigned by supervisory personnel
- Assumes full responsibility (under supervision) for preparation of final reports, memos and presentations
- Complete assignments within time, budget, and in a form suitable for review
- Ensure adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- Recent graduate will be considered however, one to three years audit, accounting or finance experience preferred
- Well-rounded knowledge of accounting and auditing principles
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Willingness and ability to travel 35%, both domestically and internationally
Sequa offers challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Sequa maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Sequa is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Sequa Locations.