Talent Acquisition Manager
- Remote, OR 97458, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
Summary: In this role you'll manage Chromalloy's Talent Acquisition program and be responsible for providing leadership and vision by developing and driving the sourcing and recruiting strategies, support business growth. You'll create best practices and processes around recruitment; ATS, candidate experience and talent pipelining and work with key stakeholders to set strategy, create dynamic outreach opportunities, drive diversity in recruitment, build relationships with Universities and industry organizations and pipeline internal talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strong employer branding and recruitment marketing strategies to increase the company's reputation as an employer of choice and manage new and creative approaches that support overall talent management efforts. Examples include effective internal/external use of social media or developing a compelling web presence that supports the employee value proposition /employment brand and overall communication.
- Develop and report on recruiting KPI metrics and hiring progress to executives and senior leadership on a consistent basis.
- Strategize, create and implement interview training for the organization and create internal talent recruitment training module to be delivered by HR business partners to hiring managers across the global units.
- Work with HR Compliance Director to ensure staffing policies and procedures are followed in compliance with government regulatory requirements.
- Develop operational efficiencies to streamline recruiting initiatives.
- Establish relationships with site HR and functional Business leaders to provide recruitment counsel and guidance regarding marketplace employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, interview processes, offer negotiations, and skills assessment methods.
- Provide program management for key recruiting projects. This would include identifying and coordinating program resources / processes required to support growth and deliver high quality results to corporate functional groups and operating units.
- Manage the MSP for Chromalloy serving as Chromalloy’s primary interface to Agile 1 and to the executive sponsors of the program. This includes the evaluation of data, feedback and supplier quality/capability to continuously improve the program. Provide training and guidance to system administrators with corporate and the operating units.
Education: BA in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Psychology or related discipline
Experience: Minimum 8 years of progressive experience within a corporate human resources environment involved in recruiting / staffing activities of similar size, scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience with independently managing talent acquisition projects and programs to successful outcomes.
- Ability to interpret and analyze recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated talent with critical thinking; ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Demonstrated experience with recruiting, vendor management and RPO’s.
- Ability to work independently and forge strong operating and peer relationships.
- A relentless and versatile learner who is open to change and enjoys the challenge of driving innovative solutions and process improvements.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Drive for results
- Career Ambition
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations (https://www.chromalloy.com/locations/).
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance