- 5300 Dupont Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55430, USA
Christy's Auto Service has been a family-owned business in the same Brooklyn Center neighborhood for 80 years. We service most makes and models of vehicles, both foreign and domestic. We are a full-service, bumper-to-bumper shop offering everything from oil changes to brake repair to engine rebuilds.
Our trustworthy ASE-certified technicians will provide you with accurate service estimates backed by quality repairs. We also provide the time-honored full-service fuel stop, where we will pump our customers' gas, wash windows, and check all vehicle fluid levels. Learn more at www.christysautoservice.com.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications, including -- but not limited to -- brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist motorists at our full-service fuel stop (pumping gas, cleaning windows and checking fluid levels).
- Keep shop management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A high school diploma or GED
- ASE Certification or ability to obtain it
- Experience with domestics and imports
- Strong work ethic & interest in ongoing learning
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to work business hours Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Christy's Auto Service offers:
- Competitive pay dependent on qualifications
- Competitive benefits
- No weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.