Data Analyst/Admin Assistant
- 1 N 5th St, Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Come work with an exciting & growing team. O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is currently looking for a part-time or full-time Data Analyst/Admin Assistant to be part of our front office staff.
· Responsible for all aspects of data management, which may include tracking data, validating, and extracting
· Ensures accuracy and quality of data
· Communicates with internal colleagues to obtain additional information as needed
· Catalog documentation according to company procedures and policies
· Report directly to the office manager for day-to-day assignments and tasks
· Other job duties as needed
All potential candidates will go through a thorough interview process with company staff, along with a background check.
Past experience with an office environment a plus, along with experience with Microsoft Office products (such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· High School Diploma
· Previous data entry, data analysis and customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be flexible and quick to adapt to changes
· Ability to be technically and analytically focused
· Excellent problem solving abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
This firm is very entrepreneurial and consulting oriented. Work environment is not at all typical of the public accounting grind and we offer a very reasonable work/life balance along with a competitive compensation package including a 401K plan.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.