- 3312 A Avenue, Fort Lee, Virginia, United States
- Employees can work remotely
OKEEFFECPA & Associates is seeking a Acquisition SME to join a high performing team in support of a large DoD (Army) Program located in Fort Lee, VA.
A successful candidate will provide acquisition customer administrative support; assist in coordinating and facilitating information; assist with researching; analyzing data; and developing requirement packages to fulfill client’s requirements. Have a solid understanding of DoD acquisition laws and regulations (i.e., Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS) and OSD Defense Procurement and Acquisition), preparing performance work statements/statements of work; market research techniques; acquisition strategies; developing performance measures; developing quality assurance plans; deliverable schedules; development of evaluation criteria and current Microsoft office skills are prerequisites of the position. The successful candidate will assist the client in complying with both acquisition and security cooperation policies and procedures.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
• Serve as an acquisition business adviser to client’s senior leadership, contracting officers, program managers, and other stakeholders;
• Must have wide range knowledge of various cross-functional areas.
• Evaluate acquisition requests and assist in development of acquisition strategies;
• Assist in the determination of the contract type and contract method;
• Assist program personnel in the preparation of justifications:
• Assist in the preparation of pre/post award documentation;
• Assist in the preparation of solicitation documentation;
• Assist in the preparation of cost and price analysis;
• Impart procurement knowledge to all levels of the client’s acquisition workforce. Provide instruction on: generating acquisition packages (including, but not limited to preparing Acquisition Plans, Source Selection Plans, Justification and Approvals, etc.); preparing solicitations and other contract documentation; establishing contract terms and conditions; and other relevant tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree + 10 years’ experience.
• DAWIA II certification
• Strong knowledge of DoD 5000.75
• Shall be able to multi-task and support more complex contract actions at larger dollar values.
• Possess working knowledge of the FAR agency supplements.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.