Senior Cost Analyst
- 9701 Gunston Rd, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060, USA
O"KeeffeCPA & Associates is seeking a Cost Analyst to join a high performing team in support of a large DoD (Army) Program located at Northern Virginia.
Provide financial/economic/cost analysis services as a member of the project team providing program management support services to the project manager. Develop and maintain cost documents in accordance with DoD Acquisition Management policies and procedures. Documents may include Cost Analysis Requirements Documents (CARD), Economic Analysis Development Plans (EADP), and Economic Analyses (EA). Perform scenario and affordability analysis to include excursions and sensitivity analysis using historical performance measures, cost models, and program metrics. Work closely with program and acquisition managers in the development of acquisition strategies, analyses, plans, and documents. Provide cost analysis services in support of program business management services. Conduct internal cost and budgeting analyses and independent government cost estimates for contracting actions. Audit vendor pricing, billing, costing, and scheduling projections and work breakdown structures. Provide information updates/presentations to various executive offices within and outside of the program
• Ten (10) + years of experience as a Operations Cost/Financial analysis
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Operations Research or other business-related disciplines.
• Prior cost analyst experience in support of DoD acquisition programs preferred but not mandatory.
• Highly proficient using MS Office applications, especially Excel.
• Experience using the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) or equivalent cost estimating parametric applications also preferred.
• Secret Clearance
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.