- 9701 Gunston Rd,, Fort Belvoir, VA, United States
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is seeking a highly driven Mid/High-Level DoD Budget/Program Analyst with a minimum of 10 years direct experience supporting the PPBE cycle. Candidate will display a strong work ethic to work closely with our Government client. Successful candidates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, quantitative, research, analytical skills and the capability to contribute to the many budget activities that the program undertakes. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative, forward-thinking and willing to help solve problems for our clients.
- Support the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues.
- Budget and Financial Management activities which include but not limited to all phases of planning, analysis, formulation, justification, presentation, execution, and review of the single and multi-year budgets for the entire program, as well as various acquisition documentation inputs required for an ACAT IAM program.
- Prepare and submit all budgetary schedules, exhibits, budget justifications, reclamas and impact statements for the Program which includes all the Budget Estimate Submission data calls, R forms, P forms, Exhibit 300, MIPRs, and Smart Charts.
- Prepare a variety of reports covering the status of funds, expenses, and obligations
- Perform budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans using PROBE, PPBES and GFEBS.
- Provide assistance on budgeting and related information and conducts analyses, reviews and special studies of budget and/or related information.
- Use budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/funding assignments.
- Provide support to develop reports/briefings on Procurement and RDTE Forms, Test and Evaluation Funding Reports, POM, BES, and PB submissions, Congressional briefings, DAES reports, DAMIR reports, and Quarterly Performance Reports.
- Provide ad-hoc budget requests as needed.
- Experience in administrative, professional, technical, or other responsible work that utilizes knowledge of management principles and practices.
- Experience analyzing problems, drawing logical conclusions, and communicating effectively with others.
- Experience using computer and automation systems, extensive Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Must have at least 10 years' experience in DoD budget analysis, budget methods, and operating procedures, with at least 5 years’ experience using GFEBs.
- Experience in comparing figures in relationships between program plans and budgetary data, and expressing thoughts in a logical written format.
- BS/BA required with preference in Business, Finance, or Economics.
- DoD budget analysis experience required (Army preferred).
- Must possess a Secret security clearance.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.