- 9820 Flagler Road, Fort Belvoir, VA, United States
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is seeking a Financial Analyst to join a high performing team in support of a large DoD (Army) Program located at Ft. Belvoir/Alexandria, VA.
The position requires an background in DoD/Army planning, programming, budgeting & execution system (PPBE) to assist in the performance of routine programming functions such as the formulation, execution, and review of budgets of several projects and initiatives within a Defense Business System environment. Duties include:
• Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, Weapons System Review (WSR) packages, independent government cost estimates (IGCEs), IT300 reports, SmartCharts
• Obtaining funding approval and authorization
• Develop annual operating programs and spend plans
• Budget execution
• Financial analysis and reporting
• Support program leadership by coordinating all interagency (i.e., internal and external stakeholders, both within the Government and internationally) interaction, including coordinating with staff and leadership of other organizations, and planning and executing internal and external meetings (e.g., sending out meeting requests; ensuring background documentation is prepared; developing an agenda; setting up the meeting space, web-conference, and/or teleconference), scientific conferences and special events.
Skills and Background Desired
• At least 3 - 5 years experience in U.S. Army PPBE process
• Bachelor's degree required
• Current experience with GFEBS
• Knowledge of the Army Force Structure and logistics processes
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Must be self-directed and detail-oriented
• SECRET security clearance
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.