Photo Editor-Full Time
- 147 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Christian Oth Studio represents photographers who are leaders in the photography industry. The studio is fully staffed with creatives who enable the photographers to produce top content as well as museum quality fine art books. With a firm footing in both the wedding and commercial industries, Christian and his team are sought after by the top planners in the World.
You will be working with incredible talent and have a very rewarding experience within a very passionate, creative industry.
Our team is based in New York in our cutting edge studio in the Flatiron District.
We are seeking an experienced photo editor that will be managing our in-house production team. The ideal candidate should have a background in editing for magazines or similar environment and understand photo editing trends from around the world.
- Come with a roster of freelance retouchers and editors
- Recruit, train and supervise freelancers
- Culling Images.
- Photo research within our system.
- Maintaining & reviewing multiple portfolios.
- Working with Social Media, Editorial & PR to fulfill image requests.
- Building and maintaining website image content.
- Maintaining our image library.
- Identify and build relationships with our current and new photographers.
- 4 + years experience working in a photo department
- Ability to multi-task various projects under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of photo editing software. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, PhotoMechanic and Capture One.
- Knowledge of basic print production and color correction.
- Knowledge of Mac OS.
Location: New York
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Salary:50,000-60,000K/year. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) 401k Plan.
Discounted Class Pass and Gym Membership
Discounted Citi Bike
Please submit a resume and 2 references to be considered for the position.