Freelance Photo Retoucher
- 147 west 25th, New York, NY, us
Christian Oth Studio represents photographers who are leaders in the wedding industry. The studio is fully staffed with creatives who enable the photographers to produce top content as well as museum quality fine art books. With a firm footing in the wedding industry Christian and his team are sought after by the top planners in the country.
We largely serve the bridal market, so we’re looking for individuals with a genuine interest in this particular area. Our team is based in New York in our cutting edge studio in the Flatiron District.
What we are looking for:
- You’re creative with an artistic eye to produce quality images
- Your attention to detail is excellent
- You’re self-sufficient and a problem solver who shows initiative, but can take direction
- You’re a team player and work well within a small business
- You’re self-motivated and dedicated with an excellent work ethic
- Dedicated to digital photo retouching, color correction and compositing.
- Work closely with our team of dedicated photo experts for our in house production team
- Effectively manage and organize multiple projects
- 2+ year of digital photo retouching experience
-Knowledge of Capture One or Lightroom
- Working knowledge of digital photography and equipment
- Proficient with a Wacom tablet, any freehand drawing ability is a plus
-Must be available for training days
Location: New York
Type: Freelance, Remote
Start Date: Immediate
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please submit a, resume, retouching examples in your portfolio, and a PSD file example of a non destructive file structure. Prior to our interview we will also conduct a screening of your skillsets.