- 147 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Christian Oth Studio represents photographers who are leaders in the wedding industry. The studio is fully staffed with creatives who enable the photographers to produce top content as well as museum quality fine art books. With a firm footing in the wedding industry Christian and his team are sought after by the top planners in the country.
You will be working with some incredible talent and have a very rewarding experience within a very passionate, creative industry.
Our team is based in New York in our cutting edge studio in the Flatiron District.
We are seeking a student interested in digital media, and the wedding industry. The ideal candidate has a background in photography or design. This position will be a minimum of 10 hours a week assisting the in house production team with office operations.
What We Are Looking For:
- You’re creative with an artistic eye to produce quality images
- Your attention to detail is excellent
- You’re self-sufficient and a problem solver who shows initiative, but can take direction
- You’re a team player and work well within a small business
- You’re self-motivated and dedicated with an excellent work ethic
- Work closely with our team of dedicated photo experts for our in house production team
- Create USB drives with final image deliverables
- Cropping and resizing photos for final delivery
- Creating proof books with final wedding images to be delivered to client
- Designing web assets for our websites
- General studio management duties including inventory and deliveries
- Color grading and processing of images
Must be a student with the ability to receive course credit
Ability to multi-task various projects under tight deadlines
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Capture One and Photo Mechanic (or similar)
Knowledge of Mac OS
You are experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
Location: New York
Start Date: ASAP
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please submit a resume and 2 references to be considered for the position.