Skilled Maintenance Coordinator
- Posted Wage: $19.50 - $22.30 / hour (pay offered will be based on relevant work experience)
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT, or PRN).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
At CLC-Cappella, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond a job's essential requirements. In some cases, the information in a job description may have skills that you are not sure are in line with your previous experience. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, and if you have valid licensure (if required), please still consider applying with us. We have found that diversity of experience and skills, combined with a passion for older adults makes for an excellent team member.
We are a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all beliefs or non-beliefs, and we encourage people from all faiths and backgrounds to apply to our positions. You will find an inclusive and diverse work environment. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process.
Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of employment.
Performs a variety of repair or replacement duties relating to community buildings and grounds.
- Monitors requests for repairs and assists in the process as necessary.
- May perform minor mechanical, plumbing, janitorial, housekeeping and electrical tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring grounds are kept clean and safe.
- Assists with ensuring snow is removed in a timely manner and that the parking area and walkways are safe.
- Assists with picking up parts and supplies for repairs.
- Maintains a daily observation of the building and grounds to ensure all equipment is safe and operating properly.
- Assist outside vendors.
- Assists other facilities services personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year experience in building maintenance or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado State driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Strenuous physical activity required by exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent climbing and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, stooping/bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting and fine motor control.
- May be subject to hazardous chemicals and possible high heat temperatures
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.