Director of Human Resources
- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
- Community: Program Support Center - Louisville KY
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
- The corporate office - Program Support Center (PSC) is located at this address:
- Christian Care Communities, Inc., 2710 Townepark Way, Suite 1000, Louisville, KY 40243
- Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ET
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the overall direction of human resources services and advisor to all communities across the organization on such matters including but not limited to; training, recruitment and employment activities, employee relations, and classification/compensation efforts. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Human Resources.
- Develops, recommends, establishes, and communicates human resources services, programs, and procedures which recognize and respond to the different needs and concerns of all communities across the organization. Among other responsibilities, this includes management or administration of:
- Employee handbook, policies and procedures
- Unemployment insurance program
- Workers’ compensation
- Consults with management regarding employee relations concerns and issues, such as management and employee rights and responsibilities, and policy interpretations, with goal to avoid or reduce conflict and litigation.
- Consults with supervisors and managers on performance management issues, such as performance evaluations, corrective or improvement action plans, and disciplinary actions; coordinate review process of proposed disciplinary actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, administration, business administration, or related field from a four (4)-year college or university.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ professional human resources experience; familiarity with systems, including payroll, HR, benefits and applicant tracking.
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.