RN-Registered Nurse- Nurse Unit Manager
- 116 S Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701, USA
At Christian Care Communities in Corbin, you’ll find a thoughtful combination of well-appointed senior living choices, peace of mind, and a warm, small-town feeling.
RN-Registered Nurse-Unit Manager
The Nurse Unit Manager is primarily responsible for supervising nursing activities and provides direct nursing care during assigned duty hours while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
The incumbent performs job responsibilities without posing a significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of him/her or others while maintaining compliance with all policies and procedures of Christian Care Communities and within the parameters of the Organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Clinical Management of Residents
- Monitors and ensures completeness of resident documentation including daily, monthly and quarterly assessments.
- Ensures follow up on clinical requests
- Conducts “clinical-at-risk” meetings with assigned unit
- Ensures comprehensive reviews of residents on assigned unit
- Completes pharmacy orders and dietary requests in a timely manner
- Monitors admissions and readiness for completion of data
- Makes Activities of Daily Living (ADL) rounds with assigned unit
- Assesses completion of monthly orders
- Coordinates bladder assessment and toileting programs on residents
- Participates in Quality Improvement (QI) Committee and activities as assigned
Associates degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
Bachelors’ degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
2 years’ experience in long-term care; supervisory experience in acute care, sub-acute or long term care
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Kentucky as an LPN
Certified Wound Care Nurse or ability to become certified within 6 months of employment
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.