Accounting Manager- Treasury and Gift Reporting
- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Headquartered in Louisville at 12710 Townepark Way, Christian Care employs more than 800 employees who support programs throughout Kentucky.
Director of Treasury and Gift Accounting
Organization seeks experienced accounting professional who has managed banking activity and movement of funds for an entity with revenues in excess of $30 million. Non-Profit experience with maintaining permanent and temporarily restricted assets is required or individual must have a desire and aptitude to be trained in area. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
1. Oversees the maintenance of corporate ledger activity, gift accounting, and endowment funds;
2. Maintains and analyzes the corporate cash management process and completes daily cash availability reports and weekly cash forecasts
3. Serves as secondary contact for endowment and investment fund advisors and ensures that investment and spending policies are followed
a. Administers the endowment and all invested funds
b. Documents and administers spending policy for endowment fund
4. Ensures the proper recording of income, gains, & losses for all investment activity to the general ledger
5. Provides supporting schedules for financial statement presentation and audit
6. Establishes and maintains system to ensure accounting for gifts, both monetary and non-monetary
a. Tracks restricted gifts to ensure proper accounting and compliance with donor specifications.
b. Prepares analysis of restricted gift activity for financial statement footnote
7. Manages corporate accounts payable process including company credit cards. One direct report
8. Responsible for weekly collection of activity reports and preparation of consolidated census reports for all lines of business other than skilled nursing.
9. Handles special projects as assigned by the Director of Accounting or VP of Finance
10. Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness
Non-Profit experience with maintaining permanent and temporarily restricted assets is required or individual must have a desire and aptitude to be trained in area. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.