- 116 S Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
At Christian Care Communities in Corbin, you’ll find a thoughtful combination of well-appointed senior living choices, peace of mind, and a warm, small-town feeling.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives.
- Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other designated areas.
- Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
- Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment.
- Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
What will you need as a Dietary Aide?
- Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in food service or dining services
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.