CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
- 101 Sexton Way, Midway, KY 40347, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The Homeplace at Midway is Kentucky’s first Green House® Residence. We reinvented senior living in Kentucky with care that is more personalized, a lifestyle that is more meaningful, surroundings that are more comfortable and an experience that is more dignified.
CNA: Certified Nursing Assistant
All Shifts and PRN Available!
What's great about working at The Homeplace:
- Competitive wages with shift differential
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Comprehensive benefit package to include:
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And more!
What you can expect as a CNA:
- Contribute to resident quality of life through individualized care giving and crucial attention to resident needs.
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents with activities of daily living skills, dressing and grooming, obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, mobility, proper nutrition and social skills.
- Communicate valuable and specialized input to the resident care plan process by being knowledgeable of and understanding resident care needs.
- Promotes independence, encourages socialization, and advocates for the quality of life of our residents in a manner that enhances their well-being.
- Serve as a valuable resource to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
Required License and/or Certification:
Certified as Nursing Assistant, Commonwealth of Kentucky
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.