- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Headquartered in Louisville at 12710 Townepark Way, Christian Care employs more than 800 employees who support programs throughout Kentucky.
Senior Staff Accountant
8:30am-5pm - Monday-Friday
- Coordinates monthly financial close for assigned facilities and programs
- Prepares the monthly financial close for facilities and programs to ensure accurate reporting
- Prepares financial analysis of facilities and program results
- Prepares financial statements in compliance with Circular A-133 requirements
- Prepares and submits Real Estate Assessment Center's (REAC) filings
- Trains facility and program personnel as necessary on general ledger accounting procedures
- Responds to Director of Accounting and Financial Reporting as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his/her financial needs.
- Prepares annual budgets for assigned facilities
- Prepares consolidated fixed asset roll forward
- Prepares all census filings
- Keeps abreast of all HUD requirements for billing and governmental filings and prepares and submits those filings
Required Education: Bachelor's degree from 4-year college or university in accounting or finance
Required Experience: 5 years’ accounting experience, proficient in Excel
Preferred Experience: Nonprofit sector; HUD billing; Medicare/Medicaid billing; generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.