- 200 Sterling Dr, Hopkinsville, KY 42240, USA
Since 1884, Christian Care Communities’ has been guided by our principles of faith, care and family. We’re more than a senior living home – we’re a community that strives to enhance the journey of life for older adults.
Christian Care Hopkinsville offers quality senior living experience on a 40-acre tree-lined community with garden homes, apartments and services.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for a full range of custodial and property maintenance duties including painting, heating and ventilation troubleshooting and repair, responding to work orders, minor plumbing and electrical work, snow shoveling and landscaping.
1. Performs assigned maintenance and repairs on grounds, buildings, and equipment.
2. Maintains assigned buildings, equipment and grounds in good repair and free from electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and other hazards.
3. Performs assigned maintenance and repairs including plumbing, plastering, painting, carpentry, mechanical, heating, cooling, cleaning, and other as directed; and according to approved work orders.
4. Checks on work orders daily and performs necessary repairs to the highest quality standards.
5. Returns finished work orders promptly indicating work done.
6. Ensures all employees who perform the maintenance or repair to implement the lockout/tagout procedure before the work begins.
7. Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals; repairs or replaces broken parts; maintains record keeping or logs of completed work.
8. Implements and teaches fire safety procedures, conducts fire drills, verifies that smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are operational.
9. Follows all established safety procedures and precautions when on duty; maintains fire alarms and emergency generators in good working order.
10. Responds to plumbing problems and performs necessary repairs such as repairing leaky faucets, replacing drain pipes, auguring drains, leaking toilets, etc.
Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Preferred Education: Associate’s degree from a college, university, technical school
Required Experience: 5 years’ experience in general property maintenance
Business travel is a requirement of position; proof of valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
If personal vehicle is used to transport self or others; proof of insurance of $100,000 single limit of liability
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.