Director of Housing
- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
- The corporate office - Program Support Center (PSC) is located at this address:
- Christian Care Communities, Inc., 2710 Townepark Way, Suite 1000, Louisville, KY 40243
- Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ET
The Director of Housing serves as the organization’s liaison with HUD/KHC (Housing Urban Development/Kentucky Housing Corporation), provides general oversight to recordkeeping and guides the facilities to be in compliance with HUD rules and regulations. *The Director of Housing reports directly to the President and CEO.
- Monitors facilities for compliance with 1.) HUD regulations including REAC, 2.) Inspections and MOR inspection results process, 3.) Financial audit reports and 4.) Lease/House Rules/Tenant Selection Plans.
- Schedules and facilitates HUD/KHC (Housing Urban Development/Kentucky Housing Corporation) in meetings.
- Develops necessary HUD housing guidelines and assures implementation at all applicable locations.
- Keeps current with HUD rules, and guidelines, and relates these to the HUD properties’ leadership personnel.
- Facilitates the NOFA (Notice of Fund Available) application process for new HUD facilities or projects within existing facilities – follow through to completion.
- Assists in working with architects/builders on HUD facilities and/or significant improvements to existing properties.
- Conducts or coordinates training programs for HUD and tax credit facility managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in health services administration, business administration, or a health-related field from a four (4)-year college or university or equivalent of six (6) years’ of related experience or combination education/training and related experience.
- Five (5) year’s director level position; two (2) years’ in leadership position with oversight of an assisted living facility and senior residential HUD property management; familiarity with public housing software, i.e., Tenmast.
Required License and/or Certification:
- 1-Recognized certification as Property Manager and/or Occupational Specialist. If not certified at time of hire, has the ability to be certified within 1 year as either Property Manager or Occupancy Specialist.
- 2-Tax Credit Specialist Certification
Business travel is a requirement of position; proof of valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. If personal vehicle is used to transport self or others; proof of insurance of $100,000 single limit of liability.
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.