Housekeeping - Team Member
- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Village Manor is Bowling Green’s distinguished and award-winning senior living community offering a full continuum of care – independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care at our Christian Health Center. The beautiful apartment homes are complemented by well-manicured gardens and luxurious gathering spaces to accommodate family and friends. Residents of Village Manor have an elegantly appointed community that provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps, window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other items/areas as instructed.
- Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins and lavatories.
- Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned areas.
- Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
- Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing.
- Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or spot cleaning.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces.
- Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash receptacles
- Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment; properly stores these at all times.
- Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety hazards.
What will you need to work in Housekeeping?
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1+ years’ experience in housekeeping duties
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.