Housekeeping Team Member ($1,000 SIGN ON BONUS)
- 101 Sexton Way, Midway, KY 40347, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The Homeplace at Midway is Kentucky’s first Green House® Residence. We reinvented senior living in Kentucky with care that is more personalized, a lifestyle that is more meaningful, surroundings that are more comfortable and an experience that is more dignified.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps, window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other items/areas as instructed.
- Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins and lavatories.
- Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned areas.
- Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
- Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing.
- Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or spot cleaning.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces.
- Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash receptacles
- Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment; properly stores these at all times.
- Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety hazards.
What will you need to work in Housekeeping?
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1+ years’ experience in housekeeping duties
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.