- 200 Sterling Dr, Hopkinsville, KY 42240, USA
Christian Care Hopkinsville offers quality senior living experience on our lovely 40-acre tree-lined community with an array of garden home styles, apartments and services.
The Dietary Aide is primarily responsible for performing assigned work and cleaning routines for the Dietary Department while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives.
- Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other designated areas.
- Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
- Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment.
- Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
High School diploma or equivalent
1+ years' experience working in dining services and in a long term care environment
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.