- 5220 Grey Oak Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods is a senior care community designed to help families grow closer as they grow older in a meticulously planned and elegantly appointed setting. The residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. For those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory challenges, Bridgepointe offers a secure neighborhood featuring studio apartments, delicious meals and specialized care. Our Best Friends Adult Day Center is designed for adults who need assistance with daily living activities as a result of physical or cognitive issues. Guests enjoy the company of peers, stimulating activities, nutritious dining experiences and quality support from experienced professionals. The community is located in Brannon Crossing just moments south of Lexington in Nicholasville.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives.
- Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other designated areas.
- Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
- Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment.
- Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
What will you need as a Dietary Aide?
- Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in food service or dining services
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.