Frontline Recruitment Specialist
- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The Corporate Office is located at 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243
The Frontline Recruiting Specialist provides support and direction on the frontline recruitment process, sources, and channels. In addition, this position will introduce process improvements to the overall frontline recruitment strategy to attract high volume of candidates in compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to include:
- Ability to speak and read English with personnel at all levels of the organization, with residents, their friends and family, and with members of the community
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees, organizations and others
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to work with a team, be self-directed, organized and flexible
- Working knowledge of various software programs such as Microsoft Office products including, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to source and identify potential candidates which requires detective work, creative ingenuity and the discipline to follow through on sources of information to obtain the goal; ability to manage time effectively in order to achieve the service levels each community expects.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications marketing or related fields from an accredited college or university
Required Experience: 3 years’ as a full lifecycle recruiter
Preferred Experience: Experience in volume hiring or working in staffing agency; experience in a long-term care, hospital or healthcare environment
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.