Business Office Coordinator
- 11530 Herrick Ln, Louisville, KY 40243, USA
At Louisville East you’ll find a beautiful senior living community nestled in the heart of Middletown. Our employees enjoy an amazing support team with a culture of purpose and vision. Along with caring for our residents like family, we focus on enhancing the journey of life for those that call our community home.
Louisville East is part of Christian Care Communities, which was founded in 1884 and is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for older adults.
Business Office Coordinator:
The Business Office Coordinator is responsible for performing assigned receptionist, clerical, and office duties while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
1. Receptionist Responsibilities
a. Receives and greets callers/visitors, provides information, and directs to proper person or area.
b. Receives requests from facility/campus and locates personnel via telephone or paging system.
c. Takes and delivers messages as needed.
d. Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
e. Assures front desk and telephone coverage during business hours by establishing coverage for errands, breaks, lunch or time off or any other time when leaving the front desk area.
f. Maintains a current file or listing of residents by room number and name, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, department extension, key personnel and others as assigned.
- Screens and immediately reports suspicious persons/information to supervisor or administrator
- Manages telephone system and directory by setting-up, adding, deleting and renaming mailbox extensions for new hires or when staff change
- Ensures that UPS package is prepared and sent to PSC weekly; prepares other packages for mailing via UPS or USPS
j. Orders and maintains office supplies
k. Responds to vendor inquiries; analyzes vendor accounts
2. Accounting Responsibilities
a. Prepares invoices for payment by reviewing all invoices for errors, purchase order numbers, correct billing addresses and applied taxes.
b. Collects, logs, and makes daily bank deposits for all cash.
c. Checks invoice and expense allocation report for input errors.
d. Approves daily cash log and checks for errors before bank deposits.
e. Sends email of deposit to daily deposit log, makes appropriate copies for office and Business Office Liaison.
f. Tracks deposit to ensure month-end balance and close.
g. Prepares credits for the Program Support Center (PSC) by inputting every week into financial edge (FE).
h. Prepares batch of payables to be sent to PSC.
i. Reconciles monthly statements for the campus credit cards.
j. Receives Accounts Receivable correspondence and determines which department should receive the correspondence
3. Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness
Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Preferred Education: Associate’s degree from a 2 year college or technical school
Required Experience: 6 months experience or training as a receptionist
Preferred Experience: 6 months experience or training in accounting; working with basic business office equipment
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.