Universal Caregiver Full Time - Dietary Cook
- 11530 Herrick Ln, Louisville, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
At Louisville East you’ll find a beautiful senior living community nestled in the heart of Middletown. Our employees enjoy an amazing support team with a culture of purpose and vision. Along with caring for our residents like family, we focus on enhancing the journey of life for those that call our community home.
Louisville East is part of Christian Care Communities, which was founded in 1884 and is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for older adults.
Village East Inc. : 11530 Herrick Ln, Louisville, KY 40243
Provides clients in the assisted living community with services necessary to ensure their safety, care, well-being, along with a clean and cheerful living environment according to State Certification of assisted living communities and the rules, policies and procedures established by the Village East, Inc. Board of Directors.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
Under the direction and supervision of the Associate or Executive Director:
1. completes all required training courses and attend all continuing education programs and staff meetings
2. performs work in accordance to the established personal policies, rules, and the policies and procedures of operations
3. performs assistance with “activities of daily living” to clients which include but may not be limited to bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, medication reminders, programs/activities, and general companionship;
4. performs assistance at meal times by serving meals, assisting clients as needed during meal times, and cleaning up dishes from dining room tables or clients private suites, including the cleaning up of dining rooms and suites;
5. performs housekeeping services in suites and all general areas in the building;
6. performs laundry services for each client and make sure to clean only one client’s laundry at a time in the laundry room;
7. performs additional laundry services when a client has need;
8. reports any client/employee incidents, changes, or issues to the Associate or Executive Director as soon as possible.
Position Requirements: High school diploma or its equivalent
Position Preference: Higher levels of education or certification as Nursing Assistant
Day Shift: CNA Not required
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more!
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.