- 920 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40203, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Our community, located in historic Old Louisville, provides residents an exciting, vibrant environment, close to restaurants, shopping areas, and medical offices. We offer organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities so our residents remain active and engaged.
The Transition Coordinator is responsible for assisting, providing support and resources to campus residents as they transition on campus or change levels of care. This can include, but is not limited to providing assistance during application/move-in process, participating in the transition process, assisting new resident with acclimation to new surroundings.
- Assists residents and/or family members with matters relating to transitioning into and out of the apartment community (i.e., helping in coordinating move time with movers, mail delivery, etc.).
- Prepares and implements the leasing and marketing strategy for the properties.
- Recommends and tracks marketing avenues, oversees marketing campaigns and monitors traffic results.
- Analyzes market and occupancy trends and shops the competition to identify changing market conditions.
- Maintains routine leasing reports and market surveys.
- Communicates with all levels of staff to assure a coordinated move-in and/or move-out experience, including apartments are ready for new resident move-in.
- Meets with residents after the initial orientation by social workers to assure that new residents are familiar with the apartment appliances, equipment and the general community. Follow-up with newly placed residents for a period of 4 weeks.
- Provides information to residents’ families upon move-in to assure that they are acquainted with the apartment community, services and amenities.
- Provides information to residents and/or family members upon move-out so that transition goes smoothly.
- Provides feedback, tracking and assistance to business and marketing offices in expediting applicants processing to residency.
- Installs, orients and monitors the “Guardian Services” for new residents and move-ins for one month.
- Required Education: Associate’s degree in sales or marketing or related field from an accredited college or university
- Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing or leasing
- Required: Tax Credit Specialist® (TCS) Certification or completed within 6 months of hire
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.