Housekeeping Team Member
- 200 Sterling Dr, Hopkinsville, KY 42240, USA
Christian Care Hopkinsville offers quality senior living experience on our lovely 40-acre tree-lined community with an array of garden home styles, apartments and services. You’ll find a thoughtful combination of well-appointed senior living choices, peace of mind, and a warm, small-town feeling. Residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from two-bedroom garden homes, one-bedroom and studio apartments, or receive skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services from the award-winning Christian Health Center. Our Adult Day Center uses the Best Friends Approach to care and is designed for adults who need assistance with daily living activities as a result of physical or cognitive impairments. Residents enjoy a welcoming community that provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps, window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other items/areas as instructed.
- Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins and lavatories.
- Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned areas.
- Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
- Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing.
- Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or spot cleaning.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces.
- Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash receptacles
- Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment; properly stores these at all times.
- Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety hazards.
What will you need to work in Housekeeping?
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1+ years’ experience in housekeeping duties
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.