Central Supply Coordinator
- 116 S Commonwealth Ave, Corbin, KY 40701, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Health Center - Corbin, KY
As Central Supply Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the functions of the central supply room by maintaining supply and equipment inventory on all nursing units.
- Maintains the medical supply & equipment inventory in supply room & on units
- Maintains a level of stock supplies to meet staff and resident needs.
- Coordinates the ordering, inventorying, delivering, rotation and cost comparisons of medical supplies, and maintains records related to the functions.
- Maintains Central Supply section of material safety data sheets (MSDS) books..
- Ensures cleanliness and/or sterility of supplies, equipment, and Central Supply Room areas.
- Maintains infection control standards.
- Maintains computer database of resident information and uses database to accurately maintain resident charge tracking system.
- Prepares monthly reports for administration detailing inventory distribution, supply use and other functions of central supply.
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Required Experience: 2 years’ related experience
- Preferred Experience: long term care setting
- Required Certification: Certified Medical Technician (CMT) and/or Certified Nurse Aide
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay through PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.