Maintenance Technician Entry Level
- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Village Manor is Bowling Green’s distinguished and award-winning senior living community offering a full continuum of care – independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care at our Christian Health Center. The beautiful apartment homes are complemented by well-manicured gardens and luxurious gathering spaces to accommodate family and friends. Residents of Village Manor have an elegantly appointed community that provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
Seeking Full Time Maintenance Technician for Christian Care Communities, Bowling Green, KY.
Entry Level Position: Full Time
Performs and maintains assigned buildings, equipment and grounds in good repair and free from electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, and other hazards.
- Performs assigned maintenance and repairs including plumbing, plastering, painting, carpentry, mechanical, heating, cooling, cleaning, and other as directed; and according to approved work orders.
- Checks on work orders daily and performs necessary repairs to the highest quality standards. Returns finished work orders promptly indicating work done.
- Ensures all employees who perform the maintenance or repair to implement the lockout/tagout procedure before the work begins.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals; repairs or replaces broken parts; maintains record keeping or logs of completed work.
- Implements and teaches fire safety procedures, conducts fire drills, verifies that smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are operational. Follows all established safety procedures and precautions when on duty; maintains fire alarms and emergency generators in good working order.
- Responds to plumbing problems and performs necessary repairs such as repairing leaky faucets, replacing drainpipes, auguring drains and fixing leaking toilets.
- Immediately reports all incidents/accidents, unsafe/hazardous conditions, and/or equipment breakdowns/failures to the supervisor.
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred Education: Associate’s degree from a college, university, technical school
- Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in general property maintenance
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.