Human Resource Coordinator
- 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The Corporate Office is located at 12710 Townepark Way, Middletown, KY 40243
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the Program Support Center and all Community locations, regarding various human resources and employment practices, policies, procedures, functions and activities, while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Coordinates the administration of various human resources functions, including but not limited to, the hiring and onboarding process, employment changes, performance evaluations and recognition programs.
- Prepares offer letters, coordinates and processes pre-employment screenings and schedules orientation.
- Coordinates the organization-wide employee recognition events, including but not limited to; organizing the annual board hosted event, ensuring completion of honoree profiles; orders and purchases awards and gifts; coordinates administration of WE CARE rewards program.
- Coordinates the drug screening program; acts as a liaison between the Communities and our drug screening vendor to order supplies and communicate results; prepares reports and coordinates timely completion of random drug screenings.
- Provides administrative support in composition and production of correspondence, the employee handbook, training manuals, HR forms and other related materials.
- Responsible for the organization-wide employee referral program and new hire sign-on bonuses; tracks and maintains a database of bonus pay out schedules organized by Community; prepares and sends data file for payroll processing; prepares and sends reports on a monthly basis and as requested in a timely manner.
- Processes and approves employee changes in the HRIS; delegates workflow as needed; prepares and sends data file to payroll for vacation payouts.
- Assists the Benefits Manager with annual enrollment, payroll reports for retirement and benefits plans and special projects as requested.
- Assists the HR department with various research and/or special projects.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with organization guidelines and applicable legal requirements; adheres to organization retention schedule.
- Coordinates, tracks and monitors compliance of performance reviews for the Program Support Center.
- Prepares and submits invoices to accounts payables for the HR department.
- Schedules meetings and appointments as requested; participates in staff meetings.
- Maintains and updates company organization charts and LRT directories; prepares anniversary and birthday listings.
- Prepares monthly employee turnover reports for all communities and places them in the operations folder by community.
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, customers and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource; responds in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness.
Required Education: Associate’s degree in human resources or related field
Required Experience: 2 years’ related experience; or equal combination of education/experience
Preferred Experience: Nonprofit; senior living or long term care sector
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay with PayActiv
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance
- Free Parking
- And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.