Community Relations Manager
- 5220 Grey Oak Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356, USA
As Kentucky’s largest faith inspired, non-profit provider of senior living communities and long-term care, Christian Care is ready to welcome you to your new home. We offer carefree senior living, assisted living, skilled nursing care, hospital to home care, day care programs for those living with Alzheimer’s, private duty nursing, rehab services – and so much more.
Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods is a senior care community designed to help families grow closer as they grow older in a meticulously planned and elegantly appointed setting. The residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. For those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory challenges, Bridgepointe offers a secure neighborhood featuring studio apartments, delicious meals and specialized care. Our Best Friends Adult Day Center is designed for adults who need assistance with daily living activities as a result of physical or cognitive issues. Guests enjoy the company of peers, stimulating activities, nutritious dining experiences and quality support from experienced professionals. The community is located in Brannon Crossing just moments south of Lexington in Nicholasville.
The Community Relations Manager is responsible for goal specific community outreach development tin a defined region while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Business Development /Community Outreach
- Participates in the development of revenue budget assumptions for facilities/operations in the defined region.
- Maintains a solid working knowledge of specific Christian Care products and services and is able to impart this knowledge to caregivers, and referral sources.
- Assumes primary responsibility for community outreach activities (i.e. mailings, advertising, etc) that will develop referrals for each program.
- Increases public awareness by networking with physicians, hospital discharge planners; other social service agencies, speaking before interested civic groups and organizations, and answering telephone and written inquiries.
- Develops and maintains a waiting list for each program/facility within the defined region
- Collaborates and/or provides initial assessment and ongoing case management services for the participants and families; records significant information obtained through family’s contact for participant’s files.
- Collaborates with key members of the local community as well as the Program Support Center to enhance community outreach activities.
- Develops and maintains awareness and knowledge of primary and secondary market areas.
- Takes leadership role in Marketing Team meetings, activities, and strategy development
- Actively participates in appropriate problem/solution activities to continually enhance the quality of care we provide.
- Maintains compliance with all regulatory bodies
- Consistently utilizes lead management software to track and trend outcomes of community outreach activities.
- Actively engages in meetings, events, workshops, or retreats.
- Attends educational programs relevant to job responsibilities and in accordance with license requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining he “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
3 years’ related experience in business development and community outreach
1 year experience in older adult programming, home health or long term care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.