Business Office Manager
- 920 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40203, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Care Communities in Louisville is located in historic Old Louisville and offers a quality senior living experience with an array of apartments, amenities and services. Residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from one-bedroom and studio apartments and have access to skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services from the Christian Health Center. Residents enjoy a newly renovated and welcoming community near restaurants, shopping and medical offices while taking advantage of organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities to remain active and engaged. Christian Care provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services residents need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
The Business Office Manager is responsible for oversight and overall management of the business office and staff while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
- Manages the accounts receivables and other various finance-related functions in the business office.
- Provides supervision and management of the business office to ensure all HUD requirements are completed in an accurate and timely fashion in order to maintain compliance.
- Participates, assists, and/or leads special projects related to HUD operations as assigned by the Director of Housing or Housing Manager.
- Works with Program Support Staff in the ongoing reporting and communications of financial information, policy and compliance adherence, issues, and other matters as directed.
- Analyzes reports and data to determine delinquencies, maximize collections and reduce write-off.
- Collects, coordinates and processes financial information from residents and all responsible parties.
- Responsible for the collection and monitoring of Accounts Receivables, working with various insurance companies and all responsible parties.
- Manages the facility’s accounting systems, records and functions including accounts receivable, billing, accounts payable, inventory, bank account reconciliation, and maintaining cash controls to protect the organization from loss
- Assures accuracy and reliability of accounting records, and safeguard cash and other assets of the facility
- Manages and maintains resident files, records and maintains resident billing system
- Prepares and submits reports, statements and documentation as required by state, federal and other authorities
PART III: POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or related field or equivalent experience on a year by year basis
Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in billing or accounting or completion of HUD and/or Section 8 certification process; 2 years’ supervisory experience
Preferred Experience: 1 year experience in HUD and Section 8 certification process; 2 years’ experience in housing insurance transactions
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.