Employee Experience Director
- Townepark Way, Louisville, KY 40243, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
- The corporate office - Program Support Center (PSC) is located at this address:
- Christian Care Communities, Inc.,
- 2710 Townepark Way, Suite 1000,
- Louisville, KY 40243
- Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ET
The Employee Experience Director oversees the strategic implementation and continuous improvement of our employee experience as measured by employee satisfaction and reduction in turnover.
Responsible for integrating engagement and well-being concepts into existing and future programs organization-wide, and while working with department management, key stakeholders, and staff to execute initiatives and effectively communicate their availability and outcomes. *This position reports directly to the President and CEO.
1. Creates, implements and assesses a comprehensive and sustainable "whole employee" strategy that leverages engagement initiatives, well-being programming, and development opportunities.
2. Organizes and facilitates large-scale, annual employee engagement events that can be individualized for each specific campus’s needs.
3. Evaluate the workflow and processes within the field and the Program Support Center (PSC) operations to ensure optimal efficiency and workload balance.
4. Collaborates with the Employee Workplace Health and Well-being Specialist to assure a balanced program of well-being and an enhanced employee experience.
5. Establishes goals and budget needs, as well as a methodology to provide feedback on program initiatives and progress.
6. Builds strong working relationships to partner effectively with stakeholders across the organization.
7. Utilizes turnover and well-being reports for local and system-wide use to ensure the integrity of targeted initiatives.
8. Works in partnership with local leaders and PSC Leadership, improving our employer brand; thereby, ensuring CCC as an employer of choice.
9. Manages and facilitates initiatives that arise from regularly scheduled employee engagement surveys, effective employee orientation and employee evaluations enhancing the employee experience.
10. Researches, creates and/or recommends tools, training materials, and resources to increase use of and participation in engagement and well-being initiatives.
Employee Relations Consultant:
11. Evaluates implementation of employee engagement activities and works with cross-functional teams to identify unique location needs while balancing overall purpose and requirements with strategy.
12. Acts as a liaison to encourage participation and connect our employees to community engagement, well-being, and location specific events.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four (4)-year college or university
- 5 years’ professional human resources experience; 2 years’ experience in training and development
Business travel is a requirement of position; proof of valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. If personal vehicle is used to transport self or others; proof of insurance of $100,000 single limit of liability.
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.