- 1800 Westen St, Bowling Green, KY 42104, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Village Manor is Bowling Green’s distinguished and award-winning senior living community offering a full continuum of care – independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing care at our Christian Health Center. The beautiful apartment homes are complemented by well-manicured gardens and luxurious gathering spaces to accommodate family and friends. Residents of Village Manor have an elegantly appointed community that provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services they need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepares meals/snacks as assigned by supervisor, according to planned menus, established schedules, resident requests, and sanitary directives.
- Serves meals in resident rooms, dining rooms and/or other designated areas.
- Loads and distributes food trays and carts to residents’ rooms and/or dining room areas; collects and returns food carts to dishwashing area.
- Obtains food supplies for next meal.
- Assists in receiving and storing food and supplies; stores items properly labeled and dated according to guidelines
- Performs cleaning/dishwashing duties as assigned, including work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, floors, food carts, utensils, and other equipment.
- Provides assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
What will you need as a Dietary Aide?
- Required Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in food service or dining services
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.