Receptionist -Full time and Part time
- S 4th St, Louisville, KY, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Christian Care Communities in Louisville is located in historic Old Louisville and offers a quality senior living experience with an array of apartments, amenities and services. Residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. Residents can choose from one-bedroom and studio apartments and have access to skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services from the Christian Health Center. Residents enjoy a newly renovated and welcoming community near restaurants, shopping and medical offices while taking advantage of organized activities, trips and volunteer opportunities to remain active and engaged. Christian Care provides the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care services residents need to live secure and fulfilled lifestyles as their care needs change.
The Receptionist is responsible for performing assigned receptionist, clerical, and office duties while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory and organizational standards.
Full Time position and Part Time available!
Fri-Mon, 4pm-8pm - Every other Sunday is 2:30pm-8pm
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred Education: Associate’s degree from a 2 year college or technical school
- Required Experience: 6 months experience or training as a receptionist
- Preferred Experience: 6 months experience or training in accounting; working with basic business office equipment
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.