Housekeeping - Team Member
- 5220 Grey Oak Ln, Nicholasville, KY 40356, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
Bridgepointe at Ashgrove Woods is a senior care community designed to help families grow closer as they grow older in a meticulously planned and elegantly appointed setting. The residents have the support and assisted services they need to live independent, secure and fulfilled lifestyles. For those with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory challenges, Bridgepointe offers a secure neighborhood featuring studio apartments, delicious meals and specialized care. Our Best Friends Adult Day Center is designed for adults who need assistance with daily living activities as a result of physical or cognitive issues. Guests enjoy the company of peers, stimulating activities, nutritious dining experiences and quality support from experienced professionals. The community is located in Brannon Crossing just moments south of Lexington in Nicholasville.
Housekeeping Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans, dusts, and/or polishes furniture, fixtures, lamps, window ledges, room heating and cooling units and other items/areas as instructed.
- Cleans, washes and/or polishes bathroom fixtures, basins and lavatories.
- Cleans windows and mirrors in resident rooms and assigned areas.
- Cleans floors, including sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
- Cleans carpets, including vacuuming, shampooing and deodorizing.
- Cleans walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, and/or spot cleaning.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, and film from surfaces.
- Discards trash into proper containers and relines trash receptacles
- Safely uses cleaning solutions and equipment; properly stores these at all times.
- Promptly reports needed repairs, defective light bulbs, safety hazards.
What will you need to work in Housekeeping?
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: 1+ years’ experience in housekeeping duties
- Preferred Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a long-term health care setting
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.