Social Services Director / Social Services
- 920 S 4th St, Louisville, KY 40203, USA
Founded in 1884, Christian Care Communities is Kentucky’s largest faith-based not-for-profit provider of affordable senior retirement living and long-term care for Older Adults.
The Social Services Director/Social Worker is responsible for evaluating prospective elders by performing on-site clinical and financial assessments to determine appropriateness of admission ensuring an efficient admission process by working with the elders and their families initially.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in social services or related field. Bachelors in Social work strongly preferred
- Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in a social or recreational program setting
- Preferred Experience: Skilled nursing facility knowledge/long term care background
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
• Free Parking
• And much more
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.